Consumer information/information on e-commerce in distance selling contracts in purchasing goods retrievable on store.gymwatch.com of the GYMWATCH GmbH
If you order products during a visit of our shop or by using any other means of distance communication, we would like to alert you to the following:
Fax +49 (0) 6151 49373-19
Managing Director: Thorsten Kruse
Register court: Amtsgericht Darmstadt
Register number: HRB 92515
Sales tax identification number: DE291069759
- Available languages for contract conclusion are German and English.
- Please find the description of the essential attributes of the products that we offer as well as the validity period of limited time offers with the product description of the item in our shop.
- The presentation of our goods on the Internet shall not constitute a binding quotation. You may register by mouse click and you can choose from products offered and put them into the basket. As long as the goods are in the basket, you can increase, change or delete the selection you made at any time. Only by clicking the „buy now“ button on last page of the order process form during the final step of the order procedure, you agree to a binding order of all goods in the shopping cart pursuant to § 145 BGB. We will immediately confirm the order after approval has been received (order confirmation; status report: purchase order: unprocessed). The confirmation is delivered to the e-mail address provided by you on the order form. The confirmation of receipt does not constitute binding acceptance of your offer but merely records the fact that your order has been received by us. In addition, with the order confirmation you will once again receive the written notice of the customer’s possible right of revocation (Article 10). A contract of sale comes into being after our separate confirmation of order (status report: purchase order: in progress) by e-mail.
- You can check for possible errors during submission of your order in the final confirmation before the cash and correct them at any time using the delete and change function before finally sending the order
- If the merchandise you have ordered is not available, we reserve the right not not to deliver the goods or not to perform this service; any payments already made, will immediately be refunded.
- The prices we state should be considered final prices, including taxes and if applicable plus stated handling and shipping within the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The payment shall be due immediately after the order confirmation has been received. The payment of the goods will be made by PayPal, Sofortüberweisung or SEPA direct debit and will be processed by: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg or GYMWATCH GmbH, Goebelstr. 21, 64293 Darmstadt or SOFORT AG, Fußbergstraße 1, 82131 Gauting, Germany
- The defect liability is subject to our Shop Conditions.
- Cancellation policy
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal shall be the following, where consumers are any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity:
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.The revocation period amounts 14 days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, the last product has taken possession.
To make use of your right of cancellation, you must notify us (GYMWATCH GmbH, Goebelstraße 21, 64293 Darmstadt, Fax: +49 (6151) 4937319, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) with a clear statement (for example a consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from the contract. You may use the attached sample form for cancellation, which is not mandatory, nevertheless.
In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the cancellation period ends.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs, and refund immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification is received about your cancellation of the contract with us (with the exception of the additional costs that arise from the fact, that you have chosen a type of delivery other than those offered by us, attractive terms of standard delivery).
For the refund, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction. Unless agreed otherwise with you; in any case, you will be charged costs for such refund.
We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods again or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods.
You must return the goods without delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract to GYMWATCH GmbH, Goebelstraße 21, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany. To keep the term please send the goods before the 14 days ends. You defray the direct costs of returning goods.
You only need to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods, if this value loss is due to an unnecessary handling by you. The loss in value is determined by examining the quality, features and functionality.
Exclusion or premature extinction of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their manufacture an individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal necessities of the consumer.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which are unsuitable for reasons of health or hygiene to refund, if the seal was removed after delivery.
- for the supply of goods, if they were mixed inseparably with other goods after delivery because of their quality.
- for the supply of audio or video recordings and computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
- The customer has extensive information about the possibility of utilization of the shop and the shop-offers. Reference is made to the shop Consumer Information Information in electronic commerce.
- We will store the data required to process the contract between you and us. After you have left the order platform you can still retrieve the order on the Internet. In this respect, we also refer to the content of our data protection note.
- If you want to print out these information and General Terms and Conditions as well as other information of this homepage or save them in reproducible form the following procedure shall be applied: You may print out the page in question via the "Print" function of your browser. You may save the page in question using the "Save As" function of your browser. Additionally, all contractual provisions are stored by us. On demand, we send you the contractual provisions by e-mail.
- Please find possible limitations of special offers with the product description of the item in our shop. This is particularly applicable to special offers that lie before the official start of delivery of our new products.
- Please also note the legal references and information referring to data protection as well as the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act and the Battery Act
- We are not subject to any special and previously unmentioned codes of conduct.